Thursday, July 24, 2008

speaking of epic...

It's the final countdown...before my big girl life/job start. While I'm uber excited, I'm bummed because I'm not at the cabin anymore and that was one of the best times I've had in a very long while. Poopers. Now I am all tanned full of food for the next two months or so, I think I should start working on some self-improvement. I want to start doing some yoga (as inspired by the cabin trip) and I have decided to adopt some changes in my eating habits....but anyway, I hope this new lifestyle sticks around. Oh, and I swear I'm going to start running sometime soon. I'm also bummed because my future living arrangement plans are no longer in effect. My roomie needs another year or so to financially prepare. I'm totally cool with that; we have all the time in the world pretty much. So thus begins the working and the hunt for a 1-bedroom, cat-friendly, hardwood floored, off-street parking apartment. With character.

No comments: