Friday, July 11, 2008

meet me in outer space

I have finished my copper tube candelabra. It's pretty rad if I do say so myself.

I also have an observation that I did not state in the previous entry. I observed on my walk to Primo Cafe earlier this week that neighborhood cul-de-sacs strongly resemble brain aneurysms. Really, they do. They stick out like raw arteries, ready to burst and give the whole neighborhood a stroke.

Lastly, I've decided that I want a Nintendo DS, so I think that is what I shall be purchasing when I receive my final Mayo paycheck. With this new endeavor, I'll also be wanting Sudoku, Tetris, and GUITAR HERO ON TOUR. Incredibly pumped for that! Maybe I can find a sweet deal somewhere.

That is all. Here we end week one of Lara's three-week freedom/vacation.

No comments: