Thursday, July 17, 2008

vacation on a vacation

I really think the weather people hype up thunderstorms wayyyy too much. Yesterday was a very productive day in my opinion; I found album art for most of the albums on my iTunes and reloaded my iPod complete with some photos and GARDEN STATE. Yes, I can now watch my favorite movie any time I want, as if I don't watch it enough (I don't think I do). Also yesterday, Katie and I started apartment searching. Many of the places we looked for were busts and we got extremely depressed/felt really dumb at one point because we were looking at the wrong address. However, we made our way around the Minneap and came across some places around 26th and Fremont. Hopefully they'll be adequately priced and offer a two bedroom because then we found out rather stupidly that we were a block away from Hennepin and within a two block radius of Uncommon Grounds AND Plan B....pretty neato discovery.

Today I am off to WINONA for KATE and TASHA's BIRTHDAYS. Then Saturday begins a vacation within a vacation as I trek it up to northwestern Whisk-HON-son for some cabin time with the birthday girls. I'm way super excited for some outdoorsy stuff. Haven't really done that all summer! However, if I do not return in one piece or at all, one should just assume that I either got devoured by a Muskie or a Muskie scared the living shit out of me and I died of a heart attack.

Speaking of heart attacks, I really should start running again.....

1 comment:

Jake K said...

fact: i have caught a muskie before.