Sunday, October 5, 2008

moving is boring and i hate it


So, really that's how I feel at the moment. I need to improve my life somehow. Maybe improve is not the right word. Enhance. I need to do that with my life. How? Not sure. This life enhancement needs to be of low cost and it needs to be interesting. I'll come back to that later. Maybe.

I'm gradually moving stuff in to my new apt on the Hill of Crocus. I've been learning many things....open windows are good things, as are pans and BESTIES to help with random shenanigans. I've also been delving into the local lingo....my favorite thus far is from a preceptor at work who has lived in the area....Willy Mitchell Bitches. It really rolls of the tongue with oodles of ease. I hope to be all settled by the end of the month so I can start paying for not only rent and cable and expenses but also start paying my loans off. Fabulous.

Things to look forward to???
1. House sitting
2. My last rotation at work. Ortho/NEURO. Woooo!
3. The very first weekend in November, which promises to be epic with the following events: a) Gopher Homecoming Game, and b) Atmosphere at First Ave.

Oyyy, time for bed!

No comments: