Wednesday, October 15, 2008

pooper de dooper!

One would think that, with all of the time on my hands that I would update this more. Not that I want to be a career blogger, but sometimes I feel non-productive just by existing. Oh, and by not updating. One thing though, I have NOT been wasting time in regards to looking at all of the beautiful foliage surrounding me. I insist on taking pictures of this beauty, but obviously I can only take so many pictures of changing leaves. You see one or two pictures and you've seen them all. I would absolutely like to forgo this whole moving thing because I'm so bored by it. I just wish my apt would be organized and decorated in an instant. Like, while I'm making my Carnation Instant Breakfast in the morning that consists of pouring and stirring, I wish my apt would be all finished and pretty in the time it takes to perform said task. I did start decorating today though, and that was fun. I also put bed blocks under my bed so I could use underneath the bed for clothing storage. SO INTERESTING. When did I acquire so many articles of clothing? I cannot say. I have no flipping idea. How am I going to fit all of my clothes in my minuscule closet? I'll get back to you on that. Well I've had a lovely time house sitting for my parents and such....I am so very not interesting right now. A mailbox is more interesting than me at the moment. At least the mailbox has new things happening every day except Sundays and federal holidays.

No comments: