Friday, October 31, 2008

even mother nature loves the maroon and gold

I feel more and more at home in my new abode every day, but sometimes it's necessary to go back to one's old haunts, thus, I am at the Eagan CBOU because obviously I have errands to run and there is no Target like the Eagan Target. And I lack internets. Hopefully that will change this weekend and I will be updating this more often from my futon. Or bed.

THIS WEEKEND= GOPHERS and BIRTHDAYS and ATMOSPHERE!

1) Gopher Homecoming game against Northwestern. The Gophers are 7 and 1 this season and the combination of Decker/A-Web is positively epic. Tomorrow is going to be a fantastic game.

2) Barry's birthday celebration, woo! It's been awhile since I really got shattypantsed but I'm going to attempt it and see how it goes...hopefully not to be terribly hungover for....

3) Atmosphere at 1st ave on Sunday. Mostly I'm really excited for the company I'll be in, and then of course the live music of a phenomenal local artist.

Needless to say, this will be a weekend for the books. Today I'm fixing up my costume (not gonna lie, I didn't think of it because I'm not creative but I love the idea so I received permission from the idea-haver and we're going to rock this maverick...) and I may pay a visit to the Rosemount vet to take a look at some kitties. KITTIES!!!

No comments: