Saturday, June 28, 2008

registered NERD

I did it! I passed NCLEX! How did I pass it? I have no flippin' idea! I began the test feeling like my heart was going to burst open and then be swallowed by my stomach and and then be thrashed around within my torso and finally shat out. This feeling persisted throughout the two hours with little relent. Two hours and 76 questions later (I was very thorough with my question answering), I left the test center half-dead and positive I had failed. I spent the rest of the day meandering around Eagan, sporadically and compulsively checking the board of nursing website for my results. That night I got hammered. The next morning I hungover-ly checked the website to find I had miraculously passed, and now here I am!

In other news, I had recently been fretting about what blog provider to go with...this one, or the hipster one. The hipster one was suggested by none other than Alexander SuperCollegeHumor because he is a genius with all things internet. Unfortunately for me, I lack the finesse and expertise that is required to creatively cut and paste an HTML thingy, so I've ultimately decided on this website because it is the most user-friendly. And because my life is already being consumed by King Google.

As the summer progresses I hope to have stuff to write in here, otherwise it may seem quite pointless to have this site all together. All in good time, per se, indeed.

No comments: