Friday, June 20, 2008

i'm a big girl

Lately I have been browsing the internizzle more often than not and have stumbled upon many a blog. I began to miss sending out annoying updates on my life, thus this new blog [there’s that cursed word again] brought to you by King Google, ruler of all that is cyber. I don’t know who may or may not become interested in the petty circumstance that is my life, but nevertheless I shall ‘blog’—-What else do I have to do? I’ve graduated from college and am awaiting the dreaded day (next Wednesday) when I prove to the MN State Board of Nursing that I am minimally safe and competent and then do absolutely NADA until the end of July. I feel I may have a good amount of time on my hands in the near future. I chose this new format (if you will) and website because I found no reason to keep writing in the previous one due to unforeseen circumstances which never fail to bring about huge waves of emotion every time it’s mentioned. THEREFORE, I introduced myself to this exciting new thing! I’m not quite sure how I should end this monumental premiere entry, so I’ll just say later dudes.

No comments: