Monday, March 16, 2009

is it st. patty's day or st. paddy's day?

Never I mind about the abbreviation of tomorrow's festival, I'll be at work. And the next day too, so I can't even get shattypantsed. And I'm over it. Today was probably one of the most productive days I've ever had, like ever. Consisting of:

Meeting at work
Picked up grad school catalogue from the U (just looking...)
Enjoyed the weather at Como Park
Went poem-hunting
Bought a new bike
Joined my co-op (by far the most expensive bag of groceries I've ever had)

I enjoy my new bike. It's not flashy at all, very simple and very very LIGHT. Technically I am going to say I bought it with my investment monies from Mayo that they sent me in a check. I always enjoy random monies. That check gets deposited on Wednesday.

Now, fairly exhausted, I'm watching Pocahontas with my cup of nightly tea. I have become so predictable and, well, boring. I'm starting to love it.

On a side note, I recently watched Australia. Though unbelievably long, I found it enjoyable and not just because of Hugh Jackman. He sure helped though.

No comments: